Visiting LeoLapa in the Mjejane Game Reserve is first and foremost a place of rest where guests will find a tranquil retreat in the bush.
However, for those who want a bit more action, we are primely positioned for guests to enjoy a variety of things to do.
- Daily morning and afternoon game drives.
- Bird watching & animal spotting.
- Safe walking and mountain biking within an area of the game reserve.
- Board games and pool table available in the entertainment room next to the infinity pool deck.
- Mobile spa massages (they’ll come to you!). Click here to download spa menu.
The Kruger National Park and surrounding areas offer a variety of things to do. Pamphlets are available in the lodge for more information when you arrive, or you can google ahead of time to plan your trip. Here are some of our recent guests highlighted experiences:
- Beaches of Mozambique.
- Kingdom of Swaziland.
- Scenic Panorama Route.
- Choice of 3 excellent golf courses (Malelane Country Club, Leopard Creek in Malelane and Kambaku in Komatipoort).
- Agricultural tours.
- Wildlife encounters.
- Chimpanzee sanctuary.
- Day outings to both Swaziland and Mozambique where you could visit beaches.
- Tiger-fishing in the Komati River.
- Microlite flights.